Your shipping rate at checkout is based on the weight and destination of your items. In order to continue offering the lowest possible prices on our products and to maintain the quality of our packaging, we strive to keep our shipping policies as modest as possible.
What we do to keep your shipping rate low:
- We cover most of the cost, so the rate you see is highly discounted from the actual cost to ship the package.
- We cap the rates so you won’t pay more than $12.95 per order for standard shipping to the contiguous 48 states.
- Shipping outside the lower 48 US states or to a P.O. box are subject to rates based of package weight and location.
- We cover the surcharges FedEx, UPS and USPS have added for the type of packages we frequently send like long rolls of fabric. We package fabric on tubes to avoid creases unless it can be safely folded.
Free Sample Shipping
All domestic U.S. sample orders ship free.
Canadian samples have a $2.50 shipping fee.
All other destinations have a $5.00 shipping fee.
Samples ship first class mail and cannot be tracked.
Delivery times vary but are generally 1 - 7 business days.
Standard Ground Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
3 Day Shipping: 3 Business Days
2 Day Shipping: 2 Business Days
Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Day
Business Days are defined as weekdays, Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm Eastern Standard Time, excluding Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
- P.O. Box addresses are not eligible for expedited shipping.
- Expedited orders received after 2:30 pm EST will be processed the following day
We are not responsible for carrier delays due to exceptions as determined by the carrier or due to delays by fault of the carrier.
We are unable to offer shipping refunds in these occurrences.
This applies to all shipping methods including expedited shipping.
- Any special services required or requested for delivery are not included in free shipping and will be quoted separately.
- Any shipment that is undeliverable to the customer is considered a return and will have the returned shipping cost deducted from the refund.
- Any packages that are refused by the customer will have a charge of $15 per package in addition to return freight.
- Any shipment that is undeliverable or refused by the customer is considered a return and will have the returned shipping cost deducted from the refund.
- Orders for items that are backordered or out of stock may take longer to ship depending on availability.
We ship all over the world.
To view international shipping rates, add the desired items to your cart and proceed to the checkout process.
In the Shipping Information section, check the box next to "International Order?".
All duties are the responsibility of the customer.
Brokerage fees will be charged for items shipped UPS/FedEx.
There are no brokerage fees for items shipped USPS.